- In conversation with Dr Caroline Edwards ‘Flood Fictions’ as part of the Speculative Fiction Day, York Literature Festival 2019, Saturday 16th March, 2.30-3.30pm, York St John University, Temple Hall.
- In conversation with Sophie Mackintosh, author of The Water Cure as part of the Speculative Fiction Day, York Literature Festival 2019, Saturday 16th March, 6-7pm, York St John University, Temple Hall.
- Inaugural Professorial Lecture – Creative Writing: Pollination and Transformation, York St John University, 24th of January 2019. Listen to the audio here on SoundCloud See the Prezi presentation here
- Music of a Thousand Breaths: The Pickering Frescoes, Performance of collaboration with composer David Lancaster, Church of St Peter and St Paul, Pickering, 21st July 2018, 7.30pm.
- London Launch of Water & Glass, in conversation with Naomi Booth. Waterstones, Kensington, Thursday 3rd May 2018, 6.30pm.
- Launch of Water & Glass and Sealed with Abi Curtis and Naomi Booth
Two Dystopian Novels from the York Centre for Writing at York St John University. Naomi and Abi will be reading from their debut novels and discussing dystopia, motherhood, climate change and creative writing.
- The 3rd Northern Animals Symposium: Extinction in the Anthropocene, 24th April 2018, 10am-5pm, Large Rehearsal Room, 011 Theatre, Film and Television Department, University of York. Invited Plenary Speaker.
- Abi is involved in two events as part of the 2018 York Literature Festival
- Thursday 30th of November 2017 – 7pm – York Waterstones, Coney Street – FREE
Book here on Eventbrite
- Abi Curtis and Naomi Booth in conversation at the NAWE conference, 11th November, 2pm, Park Inn, Radisson, York